View Single Post
Old March 11, 2012, 04:09 PM   #55
dacaur

Quote:
When their progressive press first came out, I think it was in the 80s, it had many design flaws. Some were downright dangerous. It had the capability of setting off a primer directly into the open powder canister, plus more.
A perfect example of someone who tried one product, didn't like it, so is now a lee hater for life..... First off, claiming something has the "capability" of having a problem, therefor is junk, is bogus. You might "think" there is a possibility of it setting off a primer into the powder, but my guess is it never happened, right? Something being "theoretically possible" is different from an actual problem. Get enough people looking at a "potential" problem and it doesnt matter if its a real problem or not. Any company would change its design to to avoid bad press. My guess is if there had been an actual problem, you would have gotten a refund. "plus others".... ALL progressives are finicky, thats just a fact of life.

Quote:
And, yes, I have looked at their current line of presses and belive them to be very flimsy compared to the other name brands out there. I wouldn't trust them for consistent and accurate loading.
Again, see my first sentence above.... good luck with that. A Dodge Ram 1500could be called flimsy when compared to a ford F650..... I guess all the rest of us that use our "flimsy" lee presses to load consistent and accurate ammo are... what? lucky?.... hmmm... Whats the word for someone that buys something because it WORKS, rather than because of what color it is or how much it costs?

Page generated in 0.03502 seconds with 8 queries