Thread: savage trigger
View Single Post
Old January 17, 2013, 02:50 AM   #14
Metal god

OK what makes a good or bad trigger and is it not a personal thing ?

I would think the purpose matters most . If your running and gunning with your AR your not going to want a trigger with a 1-1/2lb trigger pull . The opposite when it comes to bench shooting you don't want a 8lb trigger on your bench gun . Sure you can use either or but it' may not the best application .

When it comes to the FCP-K I bought . I would like the trigger to be a safe trigger first and really for all my guns . No need having a gun that will fire if you look at it funny . The next thing would be reliable and consistent . I hear the accu-trigger can be a little finicky in the very cold .

That brings me to my next thought about using a two stage light trigger in the cold . I never considered using gloves and how that would effect the feel and the use of a trigger like the accu-trigger . I live in southern California it's never cold here .I'm sure I will go to some cold weather areas and shoot .I will want the rifle to preform well in all environments .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02812 seconds with 8 queries