View Single Post
Old May 11, 2009, 12:59 PM   #333
SnowNCycle

One more Newbie looking for primers

I also just got into reloading with the purchase of a new Dillon 650. Got it all set up and went to get supplies, SURPRISE, no powder or primers available anywhere. I just went and back ordered 75,000 assorted primers and 25 lbs. of assorted powders from Cabela's with the hopes that some of it will ship. I figure if I get lucky and get them all at once, I can at least help out some other enthusiasts who can't find any.

Although I am new to reloading, I have read extensively on the subject, have my Lyman and various other powder manufacturer manuals in hand, just hoping that I will receive the correct combination of supplies to reload the calibers I use most frequently. By the way, I do know NOT to jump in and use this reloader to its fullest potential (say 1,000 rounds of .223 right out of the gate) until I get the hang of it. I hope one day to be one of the guys giving the advice, rather than asking for it!

Good luck to everyone else on your quest for these currently elusive components!

Page generated in 0.03716 seconds with 8 queries