View Single Post
Old August 6, 2009, 11:25 PM   #1
matt_3479

Anyone doing any hunts this Fall? If so... Share?

I am new to big game hunting. i have hunted ducks, geese, rabbits, squirrels and coyotes for a while now. 4 years i guess. Im only 16 years old and im doing my first big game hunt. Since my party did not draw a moose tag this year we cant do that, but we are going for black bear. When i get back im going for whitetail. Doesn't sound bad for my first season of big game hunting. I was wondering what you guys use on the game you shoot, caliber, model, scope, bullet, grain, stuff like that. Do you have any pics of your rifle or previous hunts?

I will be using a 7mm rem mag shooting 160 grain accubonds on my bear hunt, and a 12 gauge shooting some type of slug, i don tknow yet. So if any of you guys shoot deer with a shot gun can you give me some tips? and what you like to use? Where i live, i cant use anything bigger then .275 caliber which is a 270. win. But we also dont have a rifle deer season where i live. We only have Bow and slug gun and muzzleloader. Next year i will buy tags for a different area so i can use my 7mm but not this year

Page generated in 0.02379 seconds with 8 queries