View Single Post
Old June 22, 2012, 04:53 PM   #51
Bill Akins

Quote:
Gunloony wrote:
Got to agree with you on "Shane" and "Seven", I'm not familiar with the others you cite, but I do have a minor nit to pick on your description of the survivors above. The characters who lived through the final big shootout were played by Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen, and Horst Bucholz (sp?). Bronson was one of the casualties.
But who's counting?
You're right Gunloony, my mistake. It was Yul Brenner, Steve McQueen and the young Mexican teenager who survived in "The Magnificent Seven". You know why I was thinking it was Bronson surviving instead of McQueen?
Because it's been awhile since I saw "The Magnificent Seven" but recently I saw "The Dirty Dozen" again, which is another suicide mission movie like "The Magnificent Seven" and Bronson was a survivor in that. I had the survivors of those two movies mixed up Lol.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Last edited by Bill Akins; June 22, 2012 at 05:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.03141 seconds with 8 queries