View Single Post
Old June 2, 2013, 02:30 PM   #17
weblance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theohazard
I'm a little confused by the OP. It was in the law enforcement case, they explained to you that it was for law enforcement only, and it came in a special box and was serialized differently. So why would you be annoyed they didn't sell it to you? I would think that the different packaging and labeling would make it clear that it's not intended by the manufacturer to be for civilians; they CAN'T sell it to non-law enforcement without severely violating an agreement with their distributer.
I never said I was annoyed. They never explained that it was for LE ONLY. When I asked what MY price would be, only then was I told it wasnt available to me, unless I was LEO. When I asked what the difference was in the gun, I was told there was no difference. I now understand the pricing differences from the manufacturer. The packaging wasnt visible, and I was told that only the color of the box is different. No where on the labeling of the pistol does it say "Law Enforcement Only" or "For Police Use". Its the exact same gun.

Page generated in 0.03872 seconds with 8 queries