View Single Post
Old April 23, 2006, 10:59 PM   #62
glockfan1963

Range

I know there is a lot of show offs at the range that cant shoot for ----. I go shooting almost every sunday, and from what i see not to brag but i almost always out shot people there.I have spent over twenty yrs shooting for marksmanship.a young guy today asked what i was shooting when he seen my grouping which was my glock g19 9mm, He then replied that my glock was very accurate.He then stated his 45 was shooting low and left so we swaped guns i let him shoot mine and i shot his 45 taurus. The outcome his 45 taurus did shot low but once i adjusted i still was able to group ok. Then i looked at his target even though he did shot my glock better He still was all over the place on the paper.The guy then say thats it i am going to trade in my taurus for a glock then i replied no offense ,but train more before trading the gun in unless he rather train on a nine rather then a 45. He said you think.I felt like saying Da look at your target but i was nice and said practice makes better shooters.

Page generated in 0.03395 seconds with 8 queries