View Single Post
Old April 17, 2006, 01:35 PM   #56
Dyaus

Okay, I didn't observe this first hand, but my friend just went to the range this weekend and he brought one of his buddies. His buddy had no experience shooting and my friend had very little. I told him if they wanted they could swing by and I could give them a couple of pointers before they showed up at the range and did something stupid. Well they never swung by, but did go to the range.

After inquiring how it went, he tells me his buddy loaded the bullets in mag. backwards. Uhh, what? How does that happen? Wouldn't common sense tell you when your putting the magazine into the gun, the bullets should be facing forward and not backwards. Well needless to say, he didn't realize it and attempted to shoot it and welp, nothing happend. So he brought the gun to the range officer who quickly told him the bullets were in backwards. Wow, I bet he felt silly.

My friend also managed to put one of his bullets in the magazine backwards. While he was off figuring out why the one gun didn't fire, he let his friend shoot the mag he just loaded in the other gun they had. His friend started shooting and around the 4th round it didn't fire.

I can safely so that, so far, I have not put a bullet in the mag. backwards. I hope I can continue to say that for a very long time.

Page generated in 0.03242 seconds with 8 queries