View Single Post
Old October 10, 2005, 03:09 PM   #24
sm

Awareness and Open Minded

Bad stuff happens to Good Folks. Period.

I do not need some .gov agency to tell me this, or to what "percentage". Just simple matter of fact of the Natural Order of this thing called Life.

I do not have Hurricanes where I live, still I read, listen and pay attention to Hurricane residents because I learn. I can 1) pass on to someone that is in/ or will be moving to an area prone to Hurricanes, 2) I can adapt to my area Prone to Tornados some things from the Hurricane folks.

I am not "paranoid" about changing diapers on baby boys either. I am the eldest male child of 4 - there were 2 boys and 1 girl that came along after me. I do not have kids of my own.

Now it makes no difference what part of the world one lives in, income status, or anything else when it comes to changing baby boys diapers.

I "tried" to tell some folks, in different parts of the US, both male and female adults, of various income levels -Have the new diaper handy, or at least a towel handy when you remove the old diaper...

They "understand" after the first baby boy diaper changing experience.

pax- am I correct?

Just because something may not apply to you - does not it may not someday apply to you personally , or to someone else.

I consider myself a "good guy" - granted some would question or argue this - still , a recent incident I had and shared here...well I was not paranoid, just Aware of the fact and Open minded enough to accept things happen to good folks out doing a normal activity one does daily. Parking my vehicle near the front entrance of a store I was going to enter.

Am I Paranoid about doing this same activity ever again? Nope.

Page generated in 0.02374 seconds with 8 queries