View Single Post
Old March 2, 2011, 11:06 AM   #1
output

www.ammunitionstore.com

I placed a fairly large order with www.ammunitionstore.com on 2/14/2011. Please note, before I placed the order I verified that it was in-stock.

On 2/18/2011 I became a little concerned that I had not received a shipment conformation or any kind of correspondence in regards to my order so I called their customer support telephone number and I left a message (during their business hours.)

On 2/21/2011 I called customer support again (during business hours) and was forced to leave another message.

I called again on 2/22/2011 and yet again I was forced to leave a voice message. A few hours later, I decided to call again but this time I tried option #1 (to place an order) instead of option #2 (customer support) in their phone system, and my call was answered on the second ring! I was told that my order was received but they did not know where the ammunition was in their warehouse. After being placed on hold for some time I was told they are expecting a new shipment in within the next week and would be able to complete my order as soon as the new shipment arrived. I kindly asked for a refund which I received a few days later…

Once I was finally able to reach someone they were polite and quickly issued a refund. It was however frustrating that no one ever returned my phone call or tried to contact me once they discovered they could not locate my order.

Page generated in 0.02742 seconds with 8 queries