View Single Post
Old November 4, 2010, 07:29 PM   #8
flashhole

I would steer you to a set of Forster Benchrest dies. You get the FL sizer just like any other die set but the big-bang-for-the-buck is in their seater die. Their sliding sleeve design that captures the neck and shoulder provides excellent axial alignment of the bullet to the case and makes very concentric ammo. The Forster die set is exceptional value, especially when you consider all the aggrivation it saves trying to get an accurate load.

The Lee Collet Neck Die is a good way to go too but if you intend to load the same cartridge for two different guns you will be better of FL sizing to ensure proper operation of the ammo in both guns.

As far as trimming goes, I recommend the Lee Case Length Gage and Trimmer with the Lee Lock Stud. Get the ball handle trimmer, easier on the hands. They are inexpensive and work really well.

My favorite case lube is the Imperial Die Sizing Wax. One tin will do lots and lots of cases.

Are you ready for civil war?

Page generated in 0.02052 seconds with 8 queries