View Single Post
Old March 10, 2012, 09:26 PM   #38
Jim243

But I would like to replace all 14 sets of Lee dies I have had for the last 8 years, but they just keep making great ammo. Yes, I have broken a few decaping pins (should not use them with a hammer to get stuck cases out). I don't even think I have cleaned them more than once, and they still keep going on.

Now for three (3) times the cost, I could get RCBS dies that crush my 357 cases, need more adjustments than a NASA rocket and gives me ulcers ( I do not like their locking rings they never stay locked, unlike the Lee's)

However, you will need a 12 gauge to get me to give up my Rockchucker press and I bought it used or my RCBS Charge Master 1500 (just won't happen).

And as far as Lyman is concerned I could live without their equipment except for their tumblers, mine is still working after 8 years of case cleaning about 30 or 40 thousand cases cleaned. And I just finished off trimming 500 223 cases with their Universal case trimmer (thank God that is done)

If someone has a problem with a product, well stuff happens, get it fixed or replaced, but like Lost Sheep said, DO NOT paint their whole product line as inferior.

Jim

Last edited by Jim243; March 10, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

Page generated in 0.02780 seconds with 8 queries