View Single Post
Old November 14, 2011, 11:06 PM   #25
WVsig

Quote:
I have never reached into my holster to get my keys or cell phone.
I'd not recommend keeping keys or a phone in the same pocket as the gun. The only time I put anything in a pocket alongside a gun is when I use a small coin purse to break up the outline of a Beretta Tomcat, and that stays OUTSIDE the holster (holster is a DeSantis Nemesis, which is very grippy; the rubber coin purse doesn't shift around).
I agree but people still do it. Also people reach to their pocket out of habit or muscle memory.

I have nothing but the pocket gun in the pocket when I carry that way.

I used to live in Fredericksburg at know that shopping center well. The other part of the article I did not understand is why it appears he waited to call 911 after shooting himself. I certainly would not have waited until my wife returned to the car to call for help if I had just shot myself.

Page generated in 0.01960 seconds with 8 queries