Thread: Gun Leather
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2011, 09:24 PM   #1
OutlawJoseyWales

Gun Leather

I used the search feature and looked for advice on gun leather, but wasn't satisfied, so I thought I would ask the experts.

I recently purchased 2 Uberti Cattlemen Hombres in .357.
While I am not currently a member of SSAS or the other groups, I might eventually join if I have time. So that might be a consideration on what I would consider for that project, help would be needed there.

I have a number of odds and ends holsters that I use with my BP revolvers, but usually don't use any of them at the range, Capelas and suchlike.

OK, what is the best value for holsters, what companies or products are considered a good value. If I asked for what is BEST, I'm sure that the top of the line material would be amazing and last forever, however, I might not be allowed to live in the house after I purchased it.
So, a balance of price and quality would be very helpful.

I've read about Oklahoma leather, but if someone wants to explain the lack of quality on that chemical tanned leather-that would be very cool too.

Thanks in advance or your advice. Love this website and visit everyday, I've learned a ton of things from all y'all.
OJW

Page generated in 0.03706 seconds with 8 queries