View Single Post
Old December 28, 2011, 06:52 AM   #19
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Okay, here is how I am reading klaw...
This began in a discussion regarding pattern spread in one man's 18.5 inch barrel with one type of round...

I mentioned 2CoM and I think that was the trigger to all of this...

First I gathered that if I were to engage with a shotgun and opt for the use of 2 perfectly placed shots in immediate succession (we will call this "double tap" or 2 CoM from here on out) in the initial use of force that I somehow used "excessive force" that may not have occurred had I used my Tupper Forty in similar fashion.

Then I began to think that klawman feels that folks will fictionally wrap themself in the "castle doctrine" security blanket and may use lethal force when they were not actually justified to do so...

As to the first, I am deploying the ultimate equalizer tool in an event that has me quite concerned with my immediate and future well being... I am gonna call on that equalizer to do what I need and I ain't gonna hold it back...

As for the second... All them legal terms of presume etc matter naught to me. If I engage a menace in my home or out on the streets, it will be, literally, bloody obvious that I was within my bounds with the force I deploy...

For instance, I may have the right to retreat but not the obligation to do so... But at that moment in time I will be obviously and loudly STANDING MY GROUND before force is used by me...

In my home... Well you were challenged to present case fact of multiple rounds being the deciding factor in justified or other use of force...

I will tax you further or make it easier however you look at it... All you have to do is pick out any "Unjustified" decisions of a case where the resident of a dwelling (or visitor to same) was claiming self defense under the wording of the CD law... Then we can quickly weed thru the ones where a 'banger or thug or jilted lover was suckerin' a person to show up to watch their own execution.

I bet there ain't 2 dozen INNOCENT homeowners in florida prisons due to mis-use of force under a delusion of immunity from prosecution...

Brent

Page generated in 0.02698 seconds with 8 queries