View Single Post
Old January 30, 2011, 01:13 AM   #1
CK_32

Mosin Nagant Sniper scope

So me and my cousin were watching Enemy at the Gates and I had an idea..

He has a mosin nagant not sure what model or whats what about it. But it was one of the Big5 Specials.. I've been trying to get him into the precision/sniper game for a while but he's too broke to get into the 700 game.

He has a mosin nagant and I figured well if I cant bring him to the long range game why cant I bring it to him.. They used this for years in war as "sniper" rifles and I figured it would be pretty dam cool if I got to shoot an old style sniper rifle too and get my cousin his own sniper rifle..

So my question is.. Whats a decent priced and function scope/mount or combo for a mosin nagant.. Thing is I know he wont spend more than $100 on it so it has to work and be cheap.. I looked up scopes and saw that it was a PU scope was the most popular.. Only thing is those look real and cost around $400 from what I've seen..

So do any of you guys know of a cheap ass 3 or 5x scope that looks like its from that era or close we can slap on his nagant??

Also if its cheap enough and the guy is too stingy to buy one Ill probably opt to buy it for him for his bday or something.. After all he is the guy who got me into shooting in the first place.

Page generated in 0.01935 seconds with 8 queries