Thread: DB9 review
View Single Post
Old April 30, 2012, 06:34 PM   #10
Bird3897

thanks treefarmernc, I decided against buying the db9 today. I looked at the used one and a new one and neither had a 3rd pin. I talked to the guys at my shop and they said they have only sold a few and a couple have already come back, they did not recommend them yet. To bad, I love the size for 9mm but I have to question them for the long haul. I don't think it has to have a slide release but would like to shoot +p, to bad as they are a pretty neat little pistol. None of the other 9mms are small enough for what I wanted as I already have a M&P9C, so I started looking at the 380s. I ended up giving a kahr p380 a try. I have always wanted one but thought they were too expensive to try with reports of them being unreliable. Seems ya either get a good one or a bad one. I hope I got a good one Has slide lock, removeable sights, very nicely put together, tiny, and can handle +p. I am very excited about this one. I just put 3 mags through it without cleaning it right out of the box gunked in oil and it ate through them, felt very nice and fun to shoot. It was some nasty eagle 380 95gr hardball too. I will give a good report on this as I get some rounds through it. Good luck with your DB9's, I hope they can make them good reliable guns, I think they are way cool.

Page generated in 0.03507 seconds with 8 queries