View Single Post
Old July 30, 2010, 08:08 PM   #7
bedbugbilly

As someone who owns a house south of Tucson, AZ and who lives there six months during the winter, I am fully away of the "Illegal" problem, I find it amazing that the Governor of NM has the time to "waste" on this nonsense when there are far more important issues to address in regards to state unemployment, poor economy, border prob lems, etc. Bear in mind that the "border problem" is not unique to Arizona . . . it exists all the way from Texas to California. At least our Governor out there had the balls to get a state law passed to help address the problem - something which the clowns in Washington, DC WILL NOT DO - and then they "gut" it. Perhaps if the Governor of NM spent more time, along with the Governor of Texas, and all passed similar laws, Washington would get off their ass and do something. I am all for those coming into this country LEGALLY . . . . I am sick and tired of paying for welfare, health care, education, etc. for those that don;t. Now this clown in NM wants to pardon Billy The Kid? I wonder if BP is putting pressure on him to do it like their alleged pressure on GB to release the Lockabee Bomber? Billy The Kid was a cold blooded killer and Garrett did everybody a favor. If the Governor of NM has all this time to devote to this nonsense, I invite him to come to AZ and he can help pick up the literally thousands of backpacks, water bottles, dirtyt diapers and other assorted garbage that the illegals leave laying around the beautiful Sonora Desert - better yet - maybe we should gather the backpacks, water bottles, dirty diapers and garbage and ship them off to Washington, DC and deposit them on the White House lawn.

Sorry for digressing on this subject - stupid politicians just really **** me off! What's next . . . . pardons for any convicted perp who kills a law office? Give me a break . . . . . . .
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.03528 seconds with 8 queries