View Single Post
Old September 5, 2006, 03:46 AM   #6
Qwiks draw

Taurus threads have abounded by the score here.Have you done search for the particular make or model? Check the threads on the other handgun sections here.There are always several Taurus postings going on. Experience with the 1911 version I have none. I have older Taurus revolvers made in the middle to late 1980s and these have not failed me yet in any department.Models 66,65,and 85CH are the revolvers.My PT111Millenium/pro is a so called pocket pistol in 9mm.Luger that holds 12 in the magazine.This was bought only a short time ago.It is about the same size as a Glock 26.It maybe a little trimmer than the Glock in the grip area.It has a light crisp trigger.3inch barreled pistols take a little getting used to.Recoil is more noticeable than with bigger pistols but to me it isn't a problem.This is a subjective area.The prices are very good for guns of the Taurus line.I have other makes and models of pistols icluding Rugers and Makarovs.Since I'm a budget sort of shooter I get what I need when I can.Can't tell you which is best because I don't know all your needs.Some opinions to come will be naysayers.Some will have good reason to say so because any company has some slip through that should not. These people will hopefully back up their claims.Users of Taurus products shall be checking in shortly so it is time to turn this over to them.Good luck.

Page generated in 0.02210 seconds with 8 queries