View Single Post
Old May 20, 2013, 08:40 AM   #14
ffffg

more bushy problems

Ive been trying to return the carbon 15 with the problem listed above(loose scope mount on the upper). I am semi retired and dont put a daily effort into getting this returned. I wish i had becouse I still cant send it in.. The hold up will become apparent when you finish reading this post. I called and a nice guy took my email and address then was to send me an email with return instructions and retrun lable. after a week I called them and and they said they had the email wrong and they fixed it.. I looked for the email for another week and called them and they still had it wrong..

(When i first called they said they did not work for bushmaster but were an ouside source for them to do this type of work).. Last saturday i downloaded the postage papers and it HAD MY WRONG ADDRESS!!!! These guys obvously were hired for being polite, and cheap labor, not for knowing what is going on in the world, or haveing any office experience..

Heres the big thing that worries me about bushmaster.. The return is going to ILLION NEW YORK, TO REMINGTON.. This was never widly publisized probably due to the marlin lever action nightmare that still persists.. (I will not buy another marlin lever gun)

I have a couple rem 700s that are the finest production rifle you can get, in that class anyway... beautiful rifles in another age of time.

luckily im not fanancially burdened by this, but ive ordered a rra predator persuit with after this breakdown and may have a year wait for that, so I will have to live with the carbon 15 untill the rra gets here.. I will contiue adding succeses and problems with this rifle unill I get it fixed right or rid of it.. dave

Page generated in 0.03154 seconds with 8 queries