View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 05:14 PM   #8
dgludwig

Quote:
Whatever you have or get just shoot it shoot it some more and some more and you will have the perfect feeling gun. Just get use to what you have , let it feel great and be proficient with it. Just my 2 cents!
I disagree. Some guns-be it handguns, rifles or shotguns- will fit an individual's hand(s) better than others and other ones won't; intrinsically so. Adapting to the conformation of a particular firearm is another matter altogether. I have several handguns that were much improved in terms of how it fits and "feels" in my hand by simply changing to grips that fit my hand better than the ones the gun came with.
Shooting any gun, even one that doesn't fit the hand quite right, often enough will allow you to be proficient with it over time. You just have to adapt to its "not right" configuration to accomodate your individual shooting style and method. But it will never be "the perfect feeling gun".

Edit to say that Aguila Blanca beat my disagreement with his disagreement by two minutes. I agree with him.

Last edited by dgludwig; January 30, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.03769 seconds with 8 queries