View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 02:26 PM   #23
lcpiper

Well, like the OP and I am sure many others here. I don't remember hearing anything about mass shootings when I was growing up. The closest thing was the ex-marine Vietnam Vet that went UT sniper mid 60s.

Truthfully I probably don't actually remember the event on TV as I do all the documentaries on History channel and such over the years.

But now, well now it's just crazy. And people still want to blame the inanimate object and not the individual. And something or things that are having a dramatic effect on his life and what it is that is motivating him.

And let's not fail to forget the media and two weeks of fame for someone who has decided they are a loser. The media knows the effect they are having and they have not a care one. As far as I am concerned, when the media lost their objectivity and their cherished journalistic professionalism, that's when they gave up their right to their journalistic liberties.

I shut them all off, no satellite, no cable, no TV at all. I no longer care what any news network has to say. When I pick up on a story or event I hit the internet and look for the local papers on site.

Page generated in 0.02300 seconds with 8 queries