Thread: .32 acp
View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 06:53 PM   #37
Onward Allusion

Quote:
bonefamily
.32 acp
I'm looking to know of the most reliable, little .32 Auto's currently on the market. So far I have considered the NAA Guardian .32, Kel Tec P32, and Seecamp LWS .32. I have looked into the Beretta Tomcat but read about the cracking issue. What others are out there? Thanks.
Ah, mouseguns... I had done a lot of research on 'em.

I'd stay far away from the Seecamp even though they are put together like fine Swiss watches. I would avoid any gun designed around a specific OAL of its cartridge. Also, there's the draw bar spring issue... Personally, not worth the premium over the NAA or Kel Tec

Then there's the Masterpiece Arms... Nice little all steel gun. Just don't dry fire w/o a mag in it. The hammer spring pops out. Inexpensive, but gotta wonder about the dry firing thing especially for a last ditch gun.

The Beretta Tomcat - No extractor... tip up is good for folks w/o strength to rack the slide, but there are concessions to a gun w/o an extractor. Had one - it's gone now...

NAA Guardian 32 - It's ok. The straight blowback makes this gun seem a lot harsher than its diminutive caliber. It's smaller than the Kel Tec P32 but is heavier and holds one less round. Deeper concealment than the KT P32 and that is exactly why I carry it from time to time.

Kel Tec P-32 - heh, got 3 of 'em. I guess I drank the Kool-aid. Thinnest, lightest 32 ACP out there. It also holds 7+1 and it is with me at almost all waking hours. Eats pretty much anything but I feed it only FMJ.

Page generated in 0.02450 seconds with 8 queries