View Single Post
Old February 8, 2013, 07:23 PM   #31
sholling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommix
I still think the Diamondback is the class of the field here. The extra 20% field of view over the others sealed it for me. At 3X, the Vortex has the same FOV as most 2X scopes. More FOV makes getting on target so much faster and easier.
I don't own any Vortex scopes - yet, but I love their binoculars (I have a Diamondback and a Viper) and agree about FOV. Not having tried the Diamondback scope I'll take your word its quality is a good and their binoculars. A wide FOV is one of the things I like about the Weaver V10 2-10x38. At 2x you have a nice wide field of view and the fully multicoated optics are likely to transmit more light than the cheaper multicoated optics found in some of the others. Honestly if it were me I'd scrape up the extra $40 over the budget for the Grand Slam.

Page generated in 0.02852 seconds with 8 queries