View Single Post
Old February 1, 2014, 01:54 PM   #13
F. Guffey

Resource people: the Internet is one of the strangest places I know of. In the real world there are 4 in the resource department excluding the most disciplined reloader I know and myself, years in a machine shop and building guns, collectively the four have 200+ years of experience. On the Internet there is one brave sole that would venture a visit. In the beginning he could not believe I could upset so many members? of a forum. I planned his trip with projects and visits to the resource department(s).

Then there is Unclenick, he is special, he provides the luxury of disagreeing with him. I would suggest you contact him, he is located in Ohio.

Three of the four smiths went to fire new creations, one was a 50 BMG type rifle, after chambering and attempting to fire 10 different rounds one gave up, you would think with curiosity and all that talent there would not be enough room for all those hands and heads to get a look see. No one was interested, they loaded it in the back of the P/U for the return trip.

He called me, I ask "WHAT! You went to the range and did not ask me to go and now you want my help?" The next trip answered all of his questions.

F. Guffey

Last edited by F. Guffey; February 1, 2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: change: of three to of four

Page generated in 0.02312 seconds with 8 queries