Thread: Drop the Knife!
View Single Post
Old March 24, 2001, 08:11 AM   #16
heisenberg

Your morals are not my morals. I bristle at implications that a "moral" man will come to the aid of the sheeple, suggesting that if you don't you are not a moral man and any tactics that involve leaving are somehow wrong or perhaps immoral.

Do you live in anti-gun area, where a shooting can easily get you tied up in the justice system to the tune of $20K before you even get to trial, with no guarantee of acquital? A moral man also takes care of HIS family by staying alive and free. And that includes feeding, housing, and clothing them with that $20K that would have gone to a defense attorney.

If you are so moral, why don't you live in poverty, donating everything you earn to the needy? Would you volunteer to serve out someone's sentence in prison if some anti-gun DA railroaded him in court? Take care of his family? Pay for the elderly care for his parents?

Spare me forcing YOUR values on ME. That's like the anti-gunners forcing their values on everyone else by trying to ban guns. More power to you if you want to save the sheeple. But those who choose otherwise are no less moral than you.

WH

Page generated in 0.03451 seconds with 8 queries