Thread: NRA Geez?!
View Single Post
Old August 20, 2013, 03:34 PM   #9
Paul B.

I kow it's irritating as hell when all that mail and their phone calls at inconvenient times come in butI've learned to live with it. I may even start donating a few bucks again. Why? I came to the realization that Micheal Bloomberg alone can easily outspend the NRA when it comes to gun control. WE aleady know where he stand when it comes to people's rights. Then add the war chests of the Brady bunch, and all the other anti-gun groups and it puts us in a not too pleasant spot. In our governemt, money talks and BS walks. If the NRA is outspent, they're not gonna win any battles. Supposedly the NRA has 5 million members now. If every member donated just $10, that's only $50 million, a drop in the bucket to what just Bloomberg is willing to spend. I don't find that to be a too pleasant thought. If those 5 million member would commit to $10 a month that would be 600 million if my math deficient brain is anywhere near correct. That would go a long way toward making a heavy duty war chest gainst the likes of Bloomberg and crew. Th thing is, will the membership stand up and put their money where it counts?
Paul B.

Last edited by Evan Thomas; August 20, 2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: redacted invective.

Page generated in 0.02716 seconds with 8 queries