View Single Post
Old July 1, 2010, 06:54 AM   #2
CWPinSC

Quote:
Unless the bad guys have targeted you and them specifically, go on your way. Whatever is happening is none of your business. Certainly, call 911, but leave and keep them safe. Sorry to sound “cowardly” but anyone who says they will risk their family to save someone else’s money is a fool.
Most excellent! Each situation must be evaluated on its own particular merits. My first, ONLY absolute responsibility is to myself and my family. Anything else is way down the list. Carrying a gun doesn't make me a cop and gives me absolutely NO police rights and responsibilities. As he said several times, it ain't my business.

Simply determining who's the bad guy in some scenarios is difficult in the seconds you have to react or not react. Is the man punching a woman in the face a wife beater or is he defending himself from a prostitute's knife attack? Is the scruffy young man holding a business-suited man at snub-nose gunpoint in an alley a mugger or an undercover cop making a drug bust? Two men coming to blows over a heated argument - where is the fault? Who do you shoot? Is a man dragging a kicking, screaming child into a car a molester/kidnapper or the child's father attempting to deal with an unruly brat?

We carry guns for defense of our or our families lives - nothing else.

Page generated in 0.03068 seconds with 8 queries