View Single Post
Old February 5, 2014, 05:49 PM   #14
the1mu

carguychris, I agree with you. I have seen many people from that background who have discovered the joys of liberty. But would also submit that the key word is "discovered". Having lived in Asia and my wife went to a very Asian school in Colorado, most of those Asians that I have personally met, have maintained a very non-liberty perspective on life and social issues. So, I don't think we should completely disregard the issue of race in this discussion (but it doesn't tell the whole story either).

That being said, I do think the greater issue is simply that people are too easily duped into signing something they don't understand. I can't remember which founding father said it, but the idea is that for our system of government (one based on liberty's and freedom) requires a well educated populace. And videos like this are a testament to how our government has been allowed to shift so far away from being a "pure" constitutional republic.

Page generated in 0.03159 seconds with 8 queries