View Single Post
Old March 23, 2008, 09:20 PM   #1
Johnywinslow

EAA bountyhunter range report

The good bad and the ugly of the bountyhunter .357 4 1/2 in. I love the fit and finish of this single action, it is heavy and stout, the action was a little tight but after 200 rds and several cleanings it is smoth and crisp. the trigger is a bit too heavy but next to no crawl. at 25 ft off hand groups were consistant but a approx 3 inches low. I bought this nice little revolver on monday and now 6 days and 500 rds (mostly winchester .38 spcl ) latter The cylender froze up... upon disasembly I discovered a break on the tinny piece of metal that pulls the cylender stop down upon half cock. I have no idea what it will cost to repair but I assue it shouldnt be too bad. overall this is a classic " spagetti western" gun, I would give it 4 out of 5 if not for the break. bottom line is I like it enough to pay to fix it. That said if i had to do it agin i woulod have gotton the Blackhawk. but if you are on a budget and dont plan to shoot 500 rds in a week It is a decent .357 mag for under 350.00 .

Page generated in 0.02194 seconds with 8 queries