View Single Post
Old February 23, 2013, 09:30 AM   #14
Willie Sutton

^^

We all should be outraged when the term is used.

There is only one place where Civil and Military (IE: "non-civil) authority are the same, and that's in the White House. Below that level everyone ought to clearly understand the difference. Especially the police, who are most definitively civilians *just like me*, and who should have no privileges not allowed to their civil peers (us), who employ them as our (get ready for this) "Civil Employees" or to be more precise "Civil Servants".

Key word... servant. One who serves. Serves us. Not the other way around.

Back to the discussion: To win the undecided popular jury of our peers in the trial of 2nd Amendment Rights in the Court of Public Opinion, use the right language and the right argument. What I moot is just one more tool for the thinking debater to use in the closing speech. Make the sale. Convince one housewife. Win the battle to win the war. The war is an assault on belief. Sharpen up the debating skills, you need them now more than you need a good front site picture and a surprise break of the trigger. I WILL need to debate this today. I will not likely need to emply my sidearm. I am skilled with both tools. Be prepared as well.

Willie

Last edited by Willie Sutton; February 23, 2013 at 09:38 AM.

Page generated in 0.03575 seconds with 8 queries