View Single Post
Old June 6, 2013, 08:29 PM   #194
BigTex308

This isn't restricted to just gun shops, but it seems since the SEALS took out usama bin laden a lot of guys in the service whether it's army, marines, navy, whatever, knows or was best buddies or has had something given to them by a member of SEAL team 6.

Just the other day a family friend (former Army) was telling me how he has a $7,000 barrel for an M16 at his house that was given to him by one of the members of SEAL team 6. I just went along with it. While it may or may not be true he does have a track record of exaggerating slightly (this started before he joined the service) He actually did serve. Just some of his stories make you wonder. He never goes into details about what all he did (as I've found most vets don't) but when he talks about all the people he knows you sometimes wonder.

Not all of them are like this of course but it seems like all of a sudden everybody is best friends with them or has something that a member gave them. I just find it funny.

***************The above was in no way meant to disrespect any of our brave men and women that are fighting or have fought for our freedoms. Anybody that knows me personally knows I have an outstanding ammount of respect and gratitude for our vets.***********************

Ike

Last edited by BigTex308; June 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.04813 seconds with 8 queries