View Single Post
Old February 25, 2013, 12:18 PM   #31
OEF-Vet

I wrote this in another thread and it holds true for the direction this thread is going.

I belong to several other forums that quite honestly get out of hand at times with political, conspiracy and revolutionist banter. Though I feel politics do obviously play a part in firearms related issues, pure political discussions very quickly become heated and lose value. The fact that TFL has these policies in place
Quote:
5. Topics and conduct that will not be tolerated:
a. Multiple registrations
b. Drive-by cut and paste posting
c. Cross posting (Posting the same, or substantially the same, thread/topic in multiple forums)
d. Political Advocacy posts, or any purely political topic. However, some very few exceptions may be made.
e. Conspiracy threads or posts
f. Posts or threads on Race, Religion, and Sexuality
g. The End Of The World As We Know It (TEOTWAWKI), AKA: SHTF or Doomsday threads and Zombie threads
h. Knowingly and willfully advocating violation of a standing federal or state law (any state)
i. Violating our Copyrighted Material Policy
is what makes this forum a civil place to have intelligent discussion.
If we have any aspirations of being a unified collective of gun owners we have to recognize gun owners come from all walks of life and political affiliations and bashing one another’s beliefs only serves to divide us.

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton Jr

Page generated in 0.02184 seconds with 8 queries