View Single Post
Old March 10, 2009, 11:18 PM   #24
supergas452M

I'm going to say this one time on this forum and forever hold my peace.

I'm surprised that so many of you are going to be surprised. While you are spending your hard earned money on making your guns prettier the government is trying to come up with reasons to take them from you. While you are spending your money making your guns prettier, criminals are devising ways to take them from you. While you are concerned about making your guns prettier your boss is laying off employees and fearing for his job. While you are spending money making your guns prettier, others are losing their homes. While you are spending money making your guns prettier the true enlightened are storing food and water. While you are spending money making your guns prettier those of us who will not be surprised are storing ammunition. While you are spending money making your guns prettier there are others that are taking survival and CQB training. If my beliefs make me less enlightened in your eyes, so be it. If my beliefs can enlighten you, hurrah!

Friends, wake up and wake your friends and families too. Do it now, don't be surprised!

As I like to say from my poker days, "I'm all in."

Page generated in 0.03875 seconds with 8 queries