View Single Post
Old March 20, 2007, 07:02 PM   #5
turrican

Hello guys, sorry such a lame first post. I have had to join a lot of new boards to try and clear my name due to the actions of this person. This looks like a cool site the and I will definately be around more. I post on lots of other boards under the same name and I do a lot of trading with lots of great deals for both sides. Please let me explain my side.

First of all here is what happened.
1.I NEVER adopted the add from gunthings as my add. I had an add for a kit that is all. He put up that description himself. I never advertised a mag. I was trying to illustrate what this type of AK is to someone who is obviously very ignorant with regards to them. I never offered a mag. I DONT EVEN HAVE A NEW MAG!

2. He asked what it was and I told him it was the same as the one gunthings was selling. Meaning an M92.

3. I ship it to him priority the next day. "When I get home that day he sends me an email saying what is demilled and what is virgin.?" I explain the difference and he realizes he cant put it together.

4. An hour later I see an add on SAIGA12.com from him selling the kit for 30.00 more then I sold it to him for. Mind you he is not even in possession of this kit yet. Since it is still in the mail he rips off the description and the picture from the gunthings website and advertises it using all THEIR info which I have let them know about. Because the picture in HIS add and HIS description shows a mag he now needs to provide a mag. So he decdides to threaten to flame me on "every gun board" if I dont give him one.

5.He threatens me and says he will post my address all over the internet if he doesnt get his way.

6. At this point I tell him to do his worst because I dont care at this point. Its not about the mag it is the principal of it now.

If he would have been a man about it and said he couldnt build a VIRGIN kit, I would have given him back his money. I could easily resell it as I had lots of emails about it after I sold it to him. If I thought he was truly sorry I would give him some leads to help sell it. But I dont like internet cowards like him. He said he would ruin me on the boards and he would "let the people decide" Well, they have and the truth is known. Now I have to go and sign up on every gunboard he flamed me on and tell my side of the story. It wasnt even advertised on all these other boards but this is his way of trying to force me to give him a mag.

As far as the missing emails here is one of his between what he posted from me #1 and #2. He only posted my responses, not his threats.
I will publish your handle, full name, and address, and
the text of this email correspondence on every gun board I can find
for the rest of this year.
--John

I highly recommend to all reading this to avoid him like the plague. DEAL WITH HIM AT YOU OWN RISK. If he gets this worked up about a mag, think what else he could do. Truth is I am worried about him coming to my house to try and start something. He keeps telling me he has my address.

Page generated in 0.02149 seconds with 8 queries