View Single Post
Old December 27, 2012, 04:25 PM   #237
Metal god

I will admit I did not read all 10 pages of the thread . Please forgive me if this has been talked about .

Let me start by saying I don't want any new gun regulations and most of the ones we have should be repealed .

That being said how do we as a society and human beings let 20 children be killed and do nothing about it ?

If new gun laws will not stop these types of crimes then what does ? Armed gaurds/police/teachers at every school ? nope No money for that .

What about being able to weed out the mentally ill. What about the right to privacy . ? Are we going to expand the patriot act so the goverment can tap your phone , read your emails , search your house to see what you have been writng in your diary/journal .Who's the one that gets to say who is crazy and who is just a bit eccentric . Sure that may keep a few from getting guns but it will not stop this from happening again .

So I ask this again , how do we as a society and human beings let 20 children be killed and do nothing about it ?

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02630 seconds with 8 queries