View Single Post
Old June 11, 2012, 05:22 PM   #64
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
Since when does "stand your ground" mean going armed on someone else's property where you have no right to be, pulling a gun, and shooting people who are in no way threaten you with death or grievous bodily harm.
I am not sure why you asked this since it has nothing to do with the situation.

Quote:
This is the kind of thing that will get those SYG laws repealed and a return to prosecutorial abuse of legitimate self defense. And it is the kind of thing that allows the anti-gun gangsters to demand more gun "control" (ban) laws to "protect good citizens from rabid, insane, right wing, fascist NRA killers."
Especially if this sort of thing is based on inaccurate descriptions about events that didn't happen. However, if you are going to pose queries in such a manner, why not through out the fact that it is this sort of situation that will get CHL laws repealed as well. Remember, the only way Rodriguez was able to legally take his gun to where the confrontation occurred was because he had a CHL.

Page generated in 0.02877 seconds with 8 queries