View Single Post
Old June 10, 2013, 08:55 PM   #6
Captchee

not disagreeing with you all . but at the same time i dont get how they are spreading miss information by simply stating that they dont ship to a given state ?
Im also rather torn because on one hand I understand the issue some of you are having . But on the other hand , I wish more companies would stand up and just say NO and mean it .
Take Remington and their threats to leave NY if the current gun laws were passed . IMO they should have . They should have shut down the factory , laid the people off and refused to sell any firearm to any retailer within the state . but they didn’t .
I know its not good for those living in the state but there are consequences for peoples actions . It really is a two way street. We most certainly have the right to not buy a given product from a given company based on what we feel their actions are concerning any given issue . But at the same time that company has the right to say ; HA , we are not going to ship a product to a given state based on its actions
Possibly this is more political then just the wording of the Michigan or …………. laws

Page generated in 0.02409 seconds with 8 queries