View Single Post
Old July 26, 2010, 08:06 AM   #9
ZEBRARANGER

I agree with Mississippi Dave. If someone wants to get into a safe, it can be done. I dont have a lot of hiding spaces large enough in my home where I can hide a large safe. The best I could do is hide it in a closet in one of four bedrooms, bolt it down and place it where it would be hard to try and get into. I do have a monitored security system through ADT, but the problem with that is there could be a two to three minute delay with notification. I've added a inexpensive back up system to the security system. I've stregically hidden a very small motion detector with an instant automated phone dialer that calls me on my cell phone the moment motion is detected in the room the safe is located in. It can be programed to call up to three numbers and play a pre recorded message that says something like this is John Doe, an intruder has been detected in my home at 123 Elm St., please send police immediately. It can call you, the police and a neighbor if wanted. Since I work 5 minutes from my home, I just have it set to call me. I've only had it a few weeks, but it has worked every time I have tested it so far. I liked the product so much that I've added it to my product line. This plus a couple of other security measures I've put in place should have me covered, at least the best I could reasonably can do.

Last edited by ZEBRARANGER; July 27, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

Page generated in 0.02687 seconds with 8 queries