Thread: Trespassing v2
View Single Post
Old September 27, 2010, 12:47 AM   #29
therealdeal

conntrooper, I must respectfully disagree w/you too. I know where you were going with what you said, so I'm not in any way bashing your side or picking it apart. bottom line though, a person knows when something is right or wrong for the most part(and I understand that might not match w/legalities). I wouldn't even be nervous after said incident happened and the perp was being taken out of the home deceased. worked up yes, scared of consequences no. what you said is a very gray area. example 1: if my wife and I wake up and theres a young man standing in our bedroom(by the way you probably know this sort of stuff has happned Many times before), he gets shot and he was a threat.end of discussion. same thing: its 1am and I'm watching tv in the den while my young children and wife sleep. man is standing in kitchen, den doorway, near backdoor after breaking in, whatever. he is carried out. again, he was a threat. end of discussion. I can think of some examples where you're coming from but not from the ones that are coming to my mind without thinking/searching for it. I have little children upstairs. if it came to light there was a very good reason deadman was in my house(one willnot arise) then that could cause some issue. example: accident by drunk guy, high on meth looking for rehab, etc. trust me, I am not "going to prison for a very long time" like you said. its a must lesser of a charge or a plea to something besides 1st degree murder which is a"very long time". I am innocent and a law abiding citizen(plus I am in VA and not CT or NY), and I understand this alone doesn't keep me out of hotwater all the time but Really. come on. ps-I grew up in new england so I do love the area

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.03240 seconds with 8 queries