View Single Post
Old March 6, 2011, 06:48 PM   #1
GirlswithGuns

Question About Original Lee Loader (Pics)

Hello everyone!
I have been scouring the internet looking for a knowledgeable reloading forum and it looks like I may have finally found it!

Well, anyway here is the story. My boyfriend's father recently passed away and we inherited some very nice reloading equipment including a MEC 9000 Series!
But, we also got a few more obscure things as well. For example, an Original Lee Loader. Now I've done my homework and I have not come across any that are packaged like the one we have. It seems to be pretty old but of this I can't be sure because there is a sticker on it that says Gander Mountain lol.

I guess the point is that we have this supposedly old loader and I just basically wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. I have heard rumor that it was used to load paper shells. I was just wondering if there was any truth to that. I am attaching the Image below.

The Text on the box reads:
Now includes Full length Wad Starter
6 & 8 Segment Crimp Starters
and 3 Shot Measures

I know it was used quite often due to a crack in one of the parts. To my knowledge the only thing missing is one of the nylon crimps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LEE Loader.jpg (243.5 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by GirlswithGuns; March 6, 2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Fixed Picture Attachment

Page generated in 0.02600 seconds with 9 queries