View Single Post
Old September 7, 2013, 05:58 AM   #20
CajunBass

I don't think anybody who asks this question is thinking "If Joe Blow recomends brand X I'm going to to buy brand X for my wife." They're looking for ideas to look at. Brand X might be an option they or their wife hadn't thought of. Doesn't mean they're going to buy it.

These days my wife carries a Charter Arms "Lavender Lady" in 38 Special. Very light as someone else says, it does kick a bit, but the grips absorb it well. Not a bad little gun for the money.

My wife carries in her purse also, but she doesn't just drop the gun down into the purse. She has a "Pistol Packing Mama" brand purse with a dedicated pocket with a built in holster for the gun. Nothing else goes in there, so nothing can get into the trigger, or push against the hammer. It has a piece of steel cable that runs through the strap to preven the strap being cut in a grab attempt. They come in all shapes and sizes and colors. I don't know about your wife, but I know I can tell her it's not a good idea to carry in her purse all I want to, but SHE thinks it's the best place to carry it. I don't fight battles I know I'm going to lose.
John 3:16 (NKJV)

Page generated in 0.02318 seconds with 8 queries