View Single Post
Old February 13, 2013, 01:59 PM   #17
Tactical Jackalope

Alright, because I only have full sized handguns and only carry full sized handguns.

In .45ACP I pack a West German SIG P220. It's really light compared to other single stack .45's in it's size. Alloy frame and folded carbon steel slide. A spare mag or two and you're golden.

Another weapon I carried a lot doing work in Liberty City, Miami. Was a Glock 21sf. With 2 spare mags at 8:00. Isn't that heavy either.

Most important thing about comfortably carrying IWB or OWB is a good holster and belt.

Now you can find both of those used for a decent price. I think you mentioned your budget is $500-$600. The Glock can be found at that price for sure. The SIG, would have to be used and maybe a little bit more.

Another thing, if you're not huge on full sized CC. The Glock 30sf..One I also have. Feels like a full sized gun in your hands but it's not even close.

Check out those options. With a good belt and holster. Also, what Dan said about the XDs. Very good deal also. In terms of single stack .45's that are that size the XDs and Glock 36 should be looked at.

Page generated in 0.02382 seconds with 8 queries