Thread: Seecamp 32?
View Single Post
Old September 25, 2007, 06:51 AM   #2
NCHornet

Ok I am a NAA guy so let;s see what I can do. I have fired many Seecamps as well as Guardians and KelTec's. First let me say the Seecamp is a very high quality firearm, but I also believe the Guardian is also a very high quality weapon. The reason I prefer the Guardian over the Seecamp is number one size, that's right I don't prefer the "smaller the better" idea. The Guardian totally disappears in my front pocket, what more do you want? Yes you can get to small in a gun, and if you are scared to shoot it you will tend to flinch and develop other bad habits, so for me anyway the extra size and weight come in handy, especially with the snappy SD 380 rounds. The Guardian offers mag finger extensions and Seecamp doesn't. I am no giant but I have decent sized hands, the Seecamp is simply to small for me to fire it comfortably, the finger extension mags allow another full finger on the grip which greatly improves in firing the weapon. The finger extensions don't hinder concealing these guns in the slightest. The Seecamp will only feed reliably very expensive SD rounds. Maybe you are rich but I don't like shooting rounds at $1 each for practice, although I do believe in practicing with what you carry just not all the time. My Guardian has fed everything I have fed it from cheap plinking ammo to the high dollar SD Corbon DPX's. The Guardian is available with gutter sniping and the Seecamp isn't. Before you discount sights on a pocket gun as useless, you have to try these gutter sniped guns. I use to feel the same way before I bought my 32acp Guardian with this option, now I want to send my newly acquired 380acp in for the same treatment. The NAA line of guns have a no nonsense Lifetime warranty on their guns. I was shocked when I mentioned on the NAA message board how my night sights on my 32acp gun were a bit dim. I received a email from Sandy, the CEO of NAA, telling me to send them the slide and it would be corrected. Sure enough about 2 weeks later the slide was returned with a brand new set of night sights at no charge, so you can't beat their customer service. I also don't care for the European mag release on the Seecamp, I prefer it in a traditional location as the Guardian has. Well there you have it, all the reasons why I chose the Guardian over the Seecamp. I suggest you fire both if possible, if you live near me you can fire mine. Good luck on making the choice that is right for you. If none of the above makes a difference to you than you can't go wrong with the Seecamp. PM me with any ?
Here is a pic of the twins.

Page generated in 0.02150 seconds with 8 queries