View Single Post
Old December 27, 2001, 10:15 AM   #21
ScottsGT

Hello everyone. I've been away from work and the PC since last week this time. We got the kids a new PC at home so I can stay in touch with the world again. As far as everyones recommendations, I think everyone is hitting the nail on the head. We've been hunting near the creeks, but we have also shot 2 ferel dogs, with 3 more that we know of on the loose. One of the land owners saw a really big bobcat 2 weeks ago, now it has a bounty on its head. It's been eating his ducks and chickens. About two months back I saw the remains of a small fawn that something had eaten. It might just be other preditors were having problems with. But last week I was in the stand, and just to my left behind a big scrub oak full of dead leaves so I couldn't see through it, I had a buck rubbing his rack on a tree for at least 20 minutes. DAMNNN, That drove me crazy. That big boy was less than 50 feet away, and I couldn't see him. Yet to have the chance to go back and look for the rubs, but it was across the property line. And I forgot my damned grunt in the car! But were only hunting on 140 acres, seven stands located as that no one can shoot towards another stand. Besides, were shooting down anyway. Only 5 days left for the year, but I can still go for the bobcat until March.

Page generated in 0.02320 seconds with 8 queries