View Single Post
Old November 23, 2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Ricklin

Cz 52 Wooo Hooo!!!!

Ya gotta get one. Best 120 bucks I have spent in a long time. I bought one as a what the hell, 120 bucks I'm already ordering the CZ 82s so why not throw one of these in the pile, only added a few bucks to the freight. I got a 1953 production pistol, virtually like new.

Wow, the 7.62 X 25 is the bomb!!! Literally, after firing my 82 the report of the 52 was pretty loud. Reminded me of 357 mag, but different. More of a roar maybe.

Probably not a great SD round, unless one could get the bad guys to que up in a nice straight line, no need wasting ammo on this scum one shot well placed would take out several!!!! And the ones to the shooters right will be taken out by the supersonic flying brass as well, very efficent! Brass ends up strung out from hell to breakfast up to 25-30 feet away from the shooter. Be careful I'm sure the brass would leave a mark.

I have never seen penetration like this from a pistol round. I set up a big Alder stump, still green. In one side, out the other. 16" of wet hardwood, WOW. Reminded me of the old commie steel core ammo and the SKS, that stuff was pretty much unstoppable.

The 82 was pretty sweet as well, much more comfy to shoot than the PA-63. Both of my new pistols are accurate, and with cheapo ammo as well. Easy to keep em all in the black at 30 feet. Just casual shooting for the first time out. I also brought my 17 YO neice with me, her first time ever with handguns, or maybe even guns in general. I brought my single six and a couple of boxes of .22 bulk. She did great. She even put a couple of mags through the 52 trooper that she is, she seemed to like the single six the best.

And I had a blast with that old 52.

Page generated in 0.02685 seconds with 8 queries