View Single Post
Old September 28, 2005, 12:55 PM   #57
leadcounsel

I like the tactical advantage of backshots against the BGs in this scenario.

No "anything" is guaranteed to take someone down. Hence there were survivors of FAT MAN and LITTLE BOY!

However, a person would be hard pressed to survive a single hollow point corbon shot to the COM at 10 yards, not to mention a decent chance for a score on the double tap. This will cause massive shock trauma, wound channel(s), and interruption of vital organs. He'll likely go down almost instantly, but surely within a few moments.

Even if he's wearing body armor, it'll still feel like getting hit with a Louisville slugger in the back. It's fair to say that the better armed of the two is going down, probably fatally. Then the threat is with the second BG.

Like I said earlier, a hail of lead his way and there's a good chance for a score against him too with the same results as #1.

There are no guarantees, I'm just giving what I think I would hope to do in this situation and do my best to shoot them and not get shot in the process. I could end up dead, but I'd be taking at least one of them with me!

Page generated in 0.03556 seconds with 8 queries