View Single Post
Old February 25, 2014, 11:32 AM   #4
Waspinator

I recently bought a Bersa UCPro 9mm. I like it a lot and find that it is more accurate then I am (found this out when I handed it to a friend and he shot great with it, better then me, lol).

The safety/decocker and slide release levers are well placed and are easy to manipulate. I really like that it has a decocker so I can chamber a round and choose not to use the safety (so first shot is like my revolvers). That said, the decocker, when engaged, drops the hammer with authority (you can't control the speed). It is a little disconcerting at first, but once I got used to it I am more comfortable using it now. I like how the magazine drops easily from the magwell, some guns I handled you had to remove the mag by hand after releasing it. Not the Bersa UCPro, it flies out of the gun.. which you have to be careful while at the range, so your mag doesn't go flying. The takedown for cleaning is so ridiculously easy.. I love it.

Only thing I that I wish I could change? Well, I wish there was some aftermarket grips for the Bersa UC's. There is one guy who makes custom wood grips (at a price $$$), but no one makes any rubber grips or anything like that. The grips are fine that come with it and have aggressive checkering and such, but the plastic is very hard in the hand.

All-in-all, they are great , all metal, compact, DA/SA semi-auto that is accurate and built well. I only owned mine for a few weeks and I have about 250 rounds through it already without a single failure to report.

Page generated in 0.03618 seconds with 8 queries