View Single Post
Old September 13, 2011, 06:59 PM   #44
Nnobby45

Quote:
Quote:
the little .410 shells are'ent worth the squat????
----------------------------------------------
Pretty much spot on...
---------------------------------------------
It was the behavior choice of a certain pharmacist following the use of a Judge and .410 that got him locked up for LIFE!

Shot the punk in the head and when he returned from chasing and shooting "AT" the second robber (the armed one), he noticed he was ALIVE so he got a minimal size pistol and sunk 5 more rounds in him...

What does the pharmacist's "behaviour choice" have to do with The Judge, that worked well enough to incapacitate the punk and render him so defenseless that it prompted a murder charge when he was shot again?

A .410 is no superior defense gun loaded with birdshot, especially in a pistol that spreads out so fast, but Winchester's Super-X load shows a 2 1/2" shell with three 000 buck shot and the 3" shell with 5. Velocity 1300 fps.

Each 000 buck is about 36 caliber and weighs about 70 grs.

3 would be fairly potent at close range with all placed COM. Yep, they'd spread out quick---range would be limited.

Five 000 buck at spittin' distance would rival the 12 ga. 8 pellet load at 18 to 20 yds. from a cyl. bore.

The Judge wouldn't be my choice for SD in the home or on the street. It's concept (half pistol, half shotgun) doesn't interest me and I'm a little surprised at it's popularity. But, hat's off to their marketing dept.

Last edited by Nnobby45; September 13, 2011 at 07:16 PM.

Page generated in 0.05764 seconds with 8 queries