View Single Post
Old November 10, 2011, 10:13 AM   #7
ClayInTx

In this instance there was no advantage for carrying in or around the home because the killer apparently shot without giving an indication of his intent. We don’t know the details of the killing because there is no witness. We don’t know if the victim ever saw the killer.

Of course, a crossbow is hard to hide.

Essentially the victim was shot by a sniper. A visible sniper but a sniper just the same.

There is no guard against such as that.

I do carry in and around my home. It’s easy for me because I pocket carry an LCR and it’s just part of my normal dress: underwear, over wear, belt, shoes, watch, keys, wallet, pen knife, change, and revolver in pocket.

Am I paranoid? No, but I do know that somewhere, sometime, someone is out to get me. No, there is likely no one in the city who is intent on going out into the boondocks looking for Clay. He’s there but is merely looking for anyone who’s a possible target with money.

I’ve been there a few times and before I started carrying I got out of it by ruse or trickery.

Paranoid? The odds? Very high odds against it, thousands to one. Thousands are never hurt, but if you’re that ONE….

Page generated in 0.03714 seconds with 8 queries